Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Grand Final 2012 Pickem - RACC Rally Catalunya : PLEASE READ OP CAREFULLY

Ok prediction pundits final round of the year is here and I would like you to post your predictions for all the following categories

WRC
All S2000 cars including non-SWRC entries
PWRC
WRC Academy

I won't be able to correct or warn about errors after 6/11 as I'm off to Reus on 7/11 (very early). I'm a technophobe so won't be posting stuff from my blackberry from the stages but my appartment has wifi so I'll be able to get my forum fix every evening. So to kick off the following is my set of predictions.

WRC
1. Loeb
2. Latvala
3. Solberg
4. Weijs
5 Neuville
6 Ostberg
7 Hirvonen
8 Tanak


S2000
1. Ogier
2. Mikkelsen
3. Paddon
4. Breen
5. Andersson
6 Al Rajhi
7 Fisher
8 Oleksowicz

PWRC

1. Kosciuszko
2. Fuchs
3. Lemes
4. Ligato
5. Guerra
6. Gorban
7. Aksa
8. Trevino

Academy
1. Suarez
2. Evans
3. MacCrone
4. Reeves
5. Ahlin
6. Tidemand
7. V d Marel
8. Domzala

Best of luck everyone. This should be good and I'm sure a few surprises to come

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc/155799-grand-final-2012-pickem-racc-rally-catalunya-please-read-op-carefully.html

Hans Georg Anscheidt Alessandro Antonello Haruchika Aoki Nobuatsu Aoki Takuma Aoki

No comments:

Post a Comment