Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Looking for: BTCC 1981-87 VHS/DVDs

Hi all,

I know it's a long-shot, but I figured I'd post this both for you guys to see and also for Google searchers to see.

I'm after VHS (or DVD transfers) of all BTCC seasons from 1980-1987. There are some DVD transfers on eBay, but they are vastly over-priced for what they are. I'd much rather pay a premium for an original VHS rather than ten quid for a DVD copy that took less than £1 of material.

If you are someone - or you know someone - who's looking to sell their BTCC tapes, please let me know either here or via PMs.

Thanks for reading!

Michael

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/touringcars/154632-looking-btcc-1981-87-vhs-dvds.html

Aalt Toersen Masaki Tokudome Shoya Tomizawa Ricardo Tormo Ramon Torras

No comments:

Post a Comment