Thursday, August 30, 2012

German Rookie Stefan Bradl Impresses Once Again Finishing Fifth at Brno

Stefan Bradl Brno 2012

The LCR Honda MotoGP rider Stefan Bradl rode his Honda RC213V to an exciting 5th place in today’s 22-lap Czech GP at Brno race track scoring further important points which saw him holding the 6th place in the world classification. 

In a morning warm-up held on a mostly wet track the German could not confirm the adjustments he required after yesterday’s disappointing qualifying but despite dark clouds looming, the track was dry for the race to delight the rookie riding the Japanese machine. 

Stefan Bradl
“I am quite happy because after some technical issues we have found a good race set-up. I could not push as hard as I wanted yesterday and the warm up session was wet so we could not test the last adjustments but the Team made a very good job and I could make another positive race. During the race I was quite confident and motivated: I took a good start and Rossi was in front of me in the beginning but suddenly he had a technical problem and some smoke came out from his exhaust. After that I thought he was having an engine problem and some oil soiled my visor which cost me a bit of time because I did not what was going on. Also Spies slowed down and Bautista overtook me but after that I started to set my pace. It took some laps to pass Bautista and Rossi again to do my own race. I had a better speed compared to the guys behind me so it’s a pity that we lost the race at the beginning but in any case it was a strong race by my side and want to thank my crew for their concentration and their efforts”.

LCR Honda Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/m2oA4rbNPaS/German+Rookie+Stefan+Bradl+Impresses+Once

Morisuka Yamashita Kazuaki Yamashita Fuyuki Yamazaki Shunji Yatsushiro Ryuji Yokoe

No comments:

Post a Comment