Thursday, May 31, 2012

Speiser out – Di Palma in

Richard Speiser is 2011 FIM World Long-Track Vice-Champion, but he won't have the opportunity to bring the title home again in 2012. Here is why.Richard, you are out for the upcoming season, what's going on?I had problems with my shoulder. It has dropped out six times now. I didn't have any problems riding at Plattling, but then my shoulder dislocated itself in the final heat. What are you doing now?I have to have an operation straight away because the shoulder is not stable enough to race... I wanted wait until after the season but I have no alternative. All the ligaments are broken and the joint is already damaged.Will you be out for the whole season or do you expect to make a comeback at the end of 2012?It will be a big operation and I shall need a long recovery. I hope I can do some meetings this year but I can't say right now.After the withdrawal of German rider Richard Speiser, French rider Théo Di Palma is the first on the substitute list and will wear race jacket n°21 for the FIM World Long-Track Championship in 2012.Text by Lydia RobinPhotos Gaedtke, SycoraBallot Final 1 - Forssa (Finland)Ballot, Finale 2 - Forus (Norway

Source: http://www.fim-live.com/en/media/news/news-detail/article/1338387883-speiser-out-di-palma-in/

Makoto Tamada Roberto Tamburini Teisuke Tanaka Naomi Taniguchi Davide Tardozzi

No comments:

Post a Comment