Wednesday, May 30, 2012

89-90 ZX7 H model engine needed

89/90 ZX7 H engine needed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

I've been working on my 90 ZX7 for over a year and half now and thought I was coming to the end of the tunnel with it. I replaced numerous parts and had a couple fabricated. I finally took it to a shop and when the mechanic turned it over he had a bad look on his face. He said a rod was broke (usually no.3).

Anywho i got too many scraped knuckle hours to let it go so I'm wondering if anybody has a lead to an 89/90 ZX7 H model engine.

Thanks a bunch,
Matt
812-989-5210
Mattrv73gmail.com

You can text or call or email me.

Source: http://www.esportbike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144762&goto=newpost

Peter Williams Warren Willing Mark Willis Martin Wimmer Russel Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment