Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nicky Hayden: "It’s frustrating because we’ve got a really good wet bike"

Nicky Hayden Le Mans 2012

Nicky Hayden couldn't get a good result as his teammate Valentino Rossi on Le Mans circuit yesterday. Hayden told that the bike is really good on wet, but when he was at the journey to take over Bradl and Pedrosa, he almost crashed, so the gap was went far.

Hayden said, “There must have been something on the inside of the track just after the start, because everybody that went on that side either crashed or almost did. My jump was really good, and then just as I was ready to go to second gear, the tyre completely broke loose and the bike started fishtailing. I got buried in the pack and couldn’t see for the first few laps."

He continue, "Once I got through some guys and had a clear track, my rhythm wasn’t too bad. I was bringing Bradl and Pedrosa back a bit, but when I got it down to two seconds, I almost crashed and had to try again. I got to Bradl’s wheel at the end but just couldn’t do anything. It’s frustrating because we’ve got a really good wet bike. I know we had more potential than sixth, but the start hurt me. Congratulations to the team for the podium. They certainly deserve it.”

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/w_omEzCi_cH/Nicky+Hayden+frustrating+ve+got+good+wet+bike

Carlo Ubbiali Franco Uncini Youichi Ui Chris Vermeulen Pierrot Vervroegen

No comments:

Post a Comment