Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nico Terol 2 Years More with Aspar

Nico Terol Misano 2012
Nico Terol extends his relationship with Aspar Moto2 for next 2 years. The 2011 125cc's world champion will stay with Jorge Martinez 'Aspar' team until 2014. The history between Terol and Aspar was build since 2010 on the 125cc class. 

Jorge Martinez 'Aspar', Team Owner
"I am delighted to officially announce the contract renewal with Nico Terol. We remain committed to a rider born and raised in the Cuna de Campeones [“Cradle of Champions”, junior racing series in Valencia]. He was last year's 125cc World Champion with the Mapfre Aspar Team, and the year before he was also runner-up with us. This season he has taken an important step in Moto2, especially in the last few races, but I hope that at the remaining GPs until the season finale he continues to improve. I’m completely confident, and we knew that when coming up to Moto2 he would need time to adapt. But we have made this commitment because we believe that next year he will be fighting for the top positions in every race."

Nico Terol
"I am delighted to have the support of the Mapfre Aspar Team next year. This season is a little trickier than we expected; but in any case, it is part of our learning curve in Moto2, and we are preparing for next year. Having cleared up my situation with the team right now, gives me extra motivation to give everything in the final part of the championship. I'm very happy to continue with the same technical team, as our rapport is great. I am convinced that in Moto2 next season, we will be fighting for top positions. I want to thank Jorge for trusting me, for the effort he made to keep me in their structure, and for giving me one of the best motorcycles.”

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/Zt_cwTeEBbk/Nico+Terol+2+Years+More+Aspar

Philipp Hafeneger Kensuke Haga Noriyuki Haga Josef Hage Andreas Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment