Monday, December 31, 2012

Ricciardo: ‘I need to be aggressive like Grosjean’ | F1 Fanatic round-up

Ricciardo: ‘I need to be aggressive like Grosjean’ is an original article from F1 Fanatic. If this article has been published anywhere other than F1 Fanatic it is an infringement of copyright.

Daniel Ricciardo, Toro Rosso, Spa-Francorchamps, 2012In the round-up: Daniel Ricciardo says he needs to take a leaf out of Romain Grosjean’s book.

Links

Top F1 links from the past 24 hours:

Ricciardo braced for crucial season (Autosport)

“My Achilles heel is that this year, in the first part of the season, I wasn’t aggressive enough in the races. In some aspects I was the opposite of [Romain] Grosjean. Now, however, I think I’ve found the right balance in showing my capabilities.”

50 not-so-famous personalities from sport’s greatest ever year (The Guardian)

The inclusion of Ricciardo on this list is rather odd but it’s good to see Jimmy Vasser get a mention (via Alex Zanardi).

Comment of the day

Can F1 survive without Bernie Ecclestone? @Joao-Pedro-CQ isn’t sure:

When Ecclestone drops down, because he eventually will someday, I truly believe Formula One will make a mess out of it self. Bernie is the glue that keeps teams, FIA and FOM together, and the one who makes the relation work. When he goes, it will be hard to have stability. At least, that’s what I think.
@Joao-Pedro-CQ

From the forum

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to AlvinK!

If you want a birthday shout-out tell us when yours is by emailling me, using Twitter or adding to the list here.

On this day in F1

Having limped to sixth in the 2007 constructors’ championship, Toyota team principal Tadashi Yamashima said he had until 2010 to produce results.

Two years later the team left F1 having failed to score a victory in eight seasons.

Image © Red Bull/Getty images

Ricciardo: ‘I need to be aggressive like Grosjean’ is an original article from F1 Fanatic. If this article has been published anywhere other than F1 Fanatic it is an infringement of copyright.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/f1fanatic/~3/WaA5ceiTcE8/

Paul Bordes Juan Bordons Andrea Borgonovo Eduard Borisenko Juan Borja

No comments:

Post a Comment