Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Andrea Dovizioso Not Sure for Podium at Laguna Seca

Andrea Dovizioso Laguna Seca 2012

Andrea Dovizioso will start next to each other with Cal Crutchlow on the second row of the grid for tomorrow's 32-lap US Grand Prix at the spectacular Laguna Seca track. Dovizioso were able to set an impressive pace in a s ession run in gloriously sunny conditions and put him on the sixth grid of the race.

Andrea Dovizioso 6th 1.21.539 – 34 laps:
"We improved the bike a lot this afternoon and it was quite a busy session because we lost a complete practice this morning with the weather conditions. We had to change the work p lan a little bit but we got everything we needed to accomplish done in the afternoon and I am happy and ready for the race. My race pace is good and I think I had the potential to be a bit higher up the grid but each time I tried to push on the soft tyre I encountered some traffic and couldn't get a clear track to put a whole lap together. It is going to be a very tough race tomorrow because the top three are so fast and I hate to say it but it looks impossible to beat them. I have worked a lot on the soft and the hard tyre and I like both, so we will have to decide which one we take for the race based on the conditions."

Monster Yamaha Tech3 Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/-g2RW1Egiuq/Andrea+Dovizioso+Not+Sure+Podium+Laguna+Seca

Eric Hinton Harry Hinton Osamu Hiwatashi Gary Hocking Alex Hofmann

No comments:

Post a Comment