Monday, December 31, 2012

Photographer's Blog: A Story About an Ending

For years Phillip Island has been a track I'd planned to go to, but for one reason or another, it was a trip I'd not been able to make happen. I was ticking off other top locations such as Catalunya, Mugello, Assen, places that were Bucket List items for me both as a race fan and a photographer. But PI wouldn't cooperate.

As soon as Casey issued his surprise announcement that he was retiring, I knew I had to make it to Phillip Island. This time there could be no excuse: I had to see Casey ride at his home track, and this was my last chance. Fortunately for me, there was still some money in the bank from the Elbow Down edition to pay for airfare and expenses. And my wife, whose patience and kindness seem to know no bounds, agreed to manage the childcare without my help yet again this season. I booked the trip and held my breath.

read more

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MotoGPMatters/~3/N0cluewi7_A/photographer_s_blog_a_story_about_an_end.html

Max Biaggi Pier Paolo Bianchi Stefano Bianco Fabio Biliotti Wilf Billington

No comments:

Post a Comment