Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lorenzo makes the spirit of the main competitors frightened

Beritai.com – the latest news from the 2012 MotoGP race which we summarized from the Daily Mail website, and we present beritai, Jorge Lorenzo claimed that the victory which he achieved in MotoGP Qatar is the result of the fighting spirit that never goes out.

Yamaha Factory Racing Team rider was able to beat the defending world champion, Casey Stoner and gain 25 points.

“Racing is amazing! I have been doing whatever I can, put all the energy at the track. Win this because I never gave up, I always try hard,” said the rider was nicknamed Por Fuera.

“Casey is very strong at the start of the race and he started to move away. Fortunately for us, he had little difficulty at the end of the race and started to slow down, while I can maintain the rhythm of the race. So I could pass him,” said Lorenzo.

“I am very grateful to Yamaha, because they have made great strides in designing motorcycle YZR-M1,” he concluded.

Posts Related to Lorenzo makes the spirit of the main competitors frightened

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/fMDQ6nG7YXN/Lorenzo+makes+spirit+main+competitors+frightened

Norman Blemings František Bartoš Loek Bodelier Jarno Boesveld Jean Paul Boinet

No comments:

Post a Comment