Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Opinions please with the GTR2, GTR3 series on PC

yes, can I have your opinions please with the GTR2, GTR3 series on PC.

I used to play it. I think it was GTR2, and there were many people on there. There were epic races. Monza circuit was the most popular from what I remember. I was never any good at it, I didn't practice, just enjoyed the racing. In fact, I did ok when you consider I would be at the back of the grid of 20 cars and end up coming 7th. But the truth is, many people would crash once and sign out from the race because they had made a mistake. And before you know it, you are last in the race but you're in 7th position.

I guess many people love winning but don't love racing so much.

Anyway, is that game still online?
Who still plays it?
Is GT5 the latest version. I read that GT5 sucks, so hopefully that game is not related because GTR2 by SIMBIN was pretty popular, busy servers. Can't remember what year that was...

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/simulations/156775-opinions-please-gtr2-gtr3-series-pc.html

Kees Besseling Max Biaggi Pier Paolo Bianchi Stefano Bianco Fabio Biliotti

No comments:

Post a Comment